Our Transformation Program is ideal for those who are ready to take their fitness journey to the next level. Whether you’re looking to build lean muscle, increase strength, or enhance your athletic performance, our team of experts will create a customised training regimen tailored to your goals and abilities. With a focus on progressive exercises, advanced training techniques, and optimal nutrition, our transformation program will challenge you to push your limits and achieve the results you desire.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Standard Accommodation
- 5 Personal Training Sessions p/week
- Body Composition Analysis (p/2 weeks)
- 3x Meals Daily (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner – Mon to Sat)
- 2x Protein Shakes Daily (Mon to Sat)
- All Fitness Classes
- Nutrition Plan
- Full Access to Indoor Air Conditioned Gym
- Beach Training
- Big Buddha Run
- Assault Course
- 3x Ice Baths p/week
- 3x Dry Saunas p/week
- Titan Kit
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Why should I book this program?
If you feel like you need a complete lifestyle change mentally and physically this is the program for you.
Do you want gain muscle mass? We will come up with a plan together, including structure, guidelines, training plan, how and when to train and eat healthy. Together we will make a serious change to your current life style this in the program.
Body Composition Analysis Test
One test is made at the beginning of the program and one at the end so we can accurately tell you how well you performed. In just a few short minutes we can provide a highly detailed, data report on the following;
- Muscle Mass
- Fat Analysis (Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass)
- Obesity Analysis (Body Mass Index)
- Segmental Lean Analysis (Based on ideal weight/Based on
- Current weight (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- ECW Ratio Analysis (Extracellular water ratio)
- Body Composition History (Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Percent Body Fat, ECW Ratio)
- InBody Score
- Body Type (Based on BMI/Percent Body Fat : Athletic Shape, Slightly Obese, Obesity
- Muscular Shape, Average, Slightly Obese, Slim)
- Slim Sarcopenic Obesity, Thin, Slightly Thin
- Nutrition Evaluation (Protein, Minerals, Fat Mass)
- Body Balance (Upper, Lower, Upper-Lower)
- Segmental Circumference (Neck, Chest, Abdomen, Hip, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Thigh, Left Thigh)
- Research Parameters (Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, Basal Metabolic Rate, Waist Hip Ratio, Waist Circumference, Visceral Fat Level, Obesity Degree, Bone Mineral Content, Body Cell Mass, Arm Circumference, Arm Muscle Circumference
- Results Interpretation QR Code
Use this data to help set new goals, to keep you motivated, adjust your training and diet to help fast track your results or just find out for yourself what your body is made of. Whether you are a fitness professional or just starting out! This information can prove to be a valuable tool whilst on your fitness journey.
To get the most accurate analyses! Analysing should be done on an empty stomach and before you train.
How much can I gain in 8 weeks?
This is very individual. All clients have different body types and starting points. A client that weights in at 70kgs will have different results than a client who weights in at 120kg. Body types, metabolism, efforts and other factors counts in and affect the results.
What do we do on Sundays?
We rest by the pool, some of us explore the Island of Phuket and others chose to visit the indoor gym. Many restaurants in the area are open so don´t worry about not getting breakfast, lunch or dinner. We recommend you go to the beach as it is only a quick drive away from some of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. Of course no need to check out, you keep your room during Sundays.
How long is a personal training session?
Can I upgrade to a superior room and what is the cost?
Yes that is possible
Difference between transformation and the weight loss program
The main difference in inclusions between the transformation program and the weight loss program is that the transformation program includes protein shakes 2 x daily. But we will have a different approach and program for your training plan. Each client is different and we take each client case by case. We will plan the training according to your own goals and individual preferences wether you want to lose weight or gain muscles.